I know talking about money can be awkward, and it can sometimes make people feel really uncomfortable.
I am here to tell you IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT!
I 110% respect that couples have budgets when planning their weddings. All I am asking is that you also respect me. Wedding Photography is not my hobby or side-gig this is my FULL-TIME JOB! This is how I pay my bills, how I eat, how I help put a roof over my head—you get it!
But I want you to take a moment to step back and think of your life together a year or two from now. You’re back from your honeymoon, the dress is hung, the flowers are dried, the cake has been eaten and the guests have left.
The BIG day you planned for months is now over,
What do you have left from the wedding?
I hope the answer is your marriage & pictures. I pray you have beautiful pictures that will forever tell the story of the day that you two committed your life to each other. For most these pictures will become the first of many family heirlooms. If you decide to have children, these are the pictures they will look through, while you tell them the story of how you met. That’s why I urge to look at this as an investment. Whether you chose me as your photographer, or someone else, please do your future self a favor and don’t skimp on the photographer whose images will be telling your story for years to come. Your future self will be so THANKFUL, I PROMISE!
So what is your pricing like?
wedding pricing begins at $3,000
on average my couples invest $3,500
All Collections include:
+ a consultation
+ assistance with wedding day timeline, to make sure we make the most of my time with you.
+ rights to your images for printing & sharing
+ password protected online gallery of all your edited high resolution images.
+ I offer coverage in 6, 8, & 10 hour increments, with the option to add more time to any collection.
+ engagement sessions and second shooter included in top collections.
For a more detailed pricing guide please inquire.
Engagement Sessions | $500
+ up to 2 hours of shooting time
+ unlimited outfits
+ location of your choice, or I will recommend some great places.
+ $100 off when booked with a wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How would you describe your style?
- If I had to use three words, they would be authentic, vibrant and intimate. I like to keep my work as close to what the real eye sees, that way you remember your day as it was.
+ What kind of camera do you shoot with?
- Canon 5D Mark III and I always bring backup equipment to all of my weddings. You can never be too prepared.
+ Can we see a full gallery?
- Of course. I would prefer you saw one that way you have an idea of what to expect from me.
+ Do you have insurance?
- You bet I do! I am insured through Hiscox Insurance Company. Many venues require vendors to be insured for the safety of all.
+ Do you travel?
- Yes, and I love to. For weddings outside of a 50 mile radius from Kalamazoo, MI there will be a small travel fee added on.
+ We are super camera shy, and it worries me that our pictures won’t be good.
- A majority of people I work with have said the same and honestly, I believe everyone is photogenic. I strive to create an environment where you feel comfortable and completely you. I do not expect anyone to be perfect. Rather than giving you poses, I give direction. No one likes an awkward game of twister. I also love bringing my bluetooth speaker along to help lighten the atmosphere.
+ How long after the wedding does it take to receive my pictures?
- 6 to 8 weeks but if I finish sooner, you bet you’ll get them. I want you to have your pictures just as much as you do. But I also want to make sure I take my time and not rush through.
+ How far in advance should we book you?
- Weekends during popular wedding months fill up very quickly. As soon as you have a date and venue booked, I recommend contacting me! I've also had many couples inquire about my availability prior to booking their venue to ensure I was open for their date. Feel free to contact me about my open dates prior to booking a venue! Typically vendors book up to a year in advance.
+ So how do we book you?
- Inquire! Let’s see if your date is available. If it is, we’ll grab a coffee or a bite to eat. And if you’re not local or out-of-state, we’ll Skype or chat via phone. More than just beautiful pictures, I want you to have an amazing experience, and that only happens when we get to know each other. If we vibe, then I will send you a proposal, where you’ll pay your retainer of $600 and sign your contract.