I am a 23 year young, Mitten Kid, coffee loving, adventure seeking, Jesus loving human.
I fell in love with photography while studying abroad in Burgos, Spain. Everything there was just so beautiful, and I wanted to make sure to document every moment I could. I wasn't very good, but I tried my best. It was there that I knew that I wanted to forever capture images that would bring back memories. That was four years ago.
Here I am presently and I am chasing my dreams at full-force.
My mom always told me that if God gave us a dream He would help it come to pass. I believe that with all my heart. So yes, I am a wedding photographer and yes I am in love with capturing stories that evoke emotion. But what you may not know is this:
- Coffee (need I say more!?)
- I am obsessed with having long hair.
- I am dating my best friend who I met on a city bus back in high school.
- His name is Ruben and his favorite sandwich is a Reuben Sandwhich (not even kidding)
- I have 4 brothers and 1 sister (they drive me insane but I love them)
- Yoga Pants + Dresses = WARDROBE
- I lived in Burgos, Spain for 4 months during my undergrad
- I have a bachelor's degree in Spanish Teaching and Family Life Education (I like to live on the edge)
- AUTHENTIC TACOS can make any day better
- Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and Documentaries are how I roll.